Sept 15th to October 20th 2015 : REGISTRATION CLOSES SOON!
Be Sure to reserve your spot by midnight tonight (9/13/15). You should receive a confirmation email within 12 hours; If you don’t please be sure to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anna G’s Social Sewing Club: “Create Your Own Halloween Costume”
Class Information / Policies:
– Class sizes are kept small enough so students will receive enough one-on-one attention.
– Sewing machines will be available during class. To ensure costume completion, students are expected to work on their costumes in between classes. It is advisable that students have access to his/ her own sewing machine at home. Students are also welcome to bring in their own sewing machines to class if they feel more comfortable with them.
-The class fee does not include materials. Students will purchase their own fabrics/materials and fabric scissors for their own project.
– There are no refunds given for the class. However, credit for an upcoming class might be considered.
– At this time, there are no make-up classes available.
– Students must be 13 years of age or over to take the class independently. For students younger than 13, he/she must enroll with an adult, and be accompanied by the adult to each class. The adult and child will share a sewing station and machine.
How to Enroll:
Pay with the buttons below. You will receive an email within 24 hours from Anna G. with questions about your project. She will advise you on what materials to bring to your first class.
Enroll here for One Adult/ or One Teen 13 years or over
Enroll Below For ” One Adult plus Child”
Do you have a child, grandchild, niece, or nephew 12 or under who would like to learn to sew? He/she must enroll with an adult. Enroll with him/her!
Pay for one adult class fee, and get a child’s fee for 25% off.
(One adult $180 + discounted child: $153.00)